2. Purchase Policy
All purchases are final and there are no refunds for any reason. Your one-time purchase permits you access to the School's course for one year from the date of purchase. It is your responsibility to download any desired documents prior to the one year anniversary of your purchase. At the School's sole discretion, extensions may be granted for an additional fee.
3. Use License
- Upon payment made by you in full, permission is granted to download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only, except as may be otherwise stated in the School's materials. In all circumstances, the School owns all rights, title and interest to all materials it provides to you and grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable license to use the materials in connection with your food photography business. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials, except as provided by the School;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- share, sell, or transfer any materials to any other person or offer them for purchase or sale anywhere, whether online, digitally or in hard copy form;
- share your login credentials for this School with any other person; or
- 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. If your license is terminated pursuant to this paragraph 2, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. No content, whether delivered through video, print or download, may be relied upon for accurateness or compliance with any applicable laws.
5. No Attorney-Client Relationship
All legal concepts presented by the School are of a general nature and may not be accurate for the jurisdiction in which you and/or your client are located. You are advised to have a lawyer of your choosing review any contract that you draft or otherwise intend to sign prior to execution. By enrolling in the School, neither the School nor its instructor are entering into an attorney-client relationship with you. If you require legal advice, you are advised to consult with a lawyer.
THE SCHOOL'S SERVICES, FORMS, TEMPLATES AND ALL OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE SOLD “AS IS”. IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, THE SCHOOL'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES WHATSOEVER, AND YOUR MAXIMUM REMEDY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES YOU PAID TO THE SCHOOL. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SCHOOL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST DATA OR CONTENT, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SERVICES OR IMAGES, EVEN IF THE SCHOOL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
10. Waiver/Governing Law/Dispute Resolution